Tuesday, March 10, 2009

School girl doll look and ebay haul

Hey guys, sorry its been awhile. I did a haul for a last couple weeks and wanted to just do a review on them once. Thats why it took a while because I had to wait for it all to come at once. Anyways, I bought a 120 Manly e/s palette, 28 blush palette and the 66 lip palette on Ebay. The 120 palette comes from a different seller. But the other two is from a different seller. If you want to know where I bought it from, please email or comment me, I will link you to there.

The look I am going for today is doll look using all my palettes that I bought! All the colors are so pigmented as you can tell in the pictures. I am in love with my lip palette and my blush palette! They were actually better than what I expected from them. If you are interested in the product, I highly again recommend it! =]

What I have on:

FACE:
-Mac select foundation in NC40
-Pressed powder
-Pink blush using my 28 blush palette

EYES:
-Bare study paint pot as a base
-using 4 colors on my 120 manly shadows
-coastalscent gel liner in black

LIPS:
-66 lip palette
-clear gloss
This is the lip color i used


blush color i used












You like my hello kitty bracelet?LOL


My little red ribbon barrette

10 comments:

Lyn said...

really cute and pretty! those lip colors look really pigmented on your lips!

Sofia said...

those two palettes are amazing...

btw i cant really understand what ur problem with the followers is can u explain again??

Jess said...

Beautiful as always! All colors you used go so pretty well together!

Perfect job for a doll like look! :)

DSK Steph said...

The dazzleglasses cost $28 each, they're so sparkly in person! I don't even want to use mine b/c it looks so pretty

beautifulwithbrains said...

Very pretty, I love the colors you used!

Katrina M said...

what a gorgeous school girl!!! love the color combo!!! love the lashes!!!

Wind said...

I really like the lashes with this look. They make you look very very innocent!

Katrina M said...

aww thanks hun for the love!!

Melissa Joy said...

aww. this really does look like a doll look, very cute!

♔Mimilainna said...

such a pretty look!!