Thursday, July 1, 2010

IMATS HAULLLL

Hey everyone, last week i went to imats and it was awesome! I bought so much stuff but 75% of it isnt mine.. =] My sister asked me to buy her some makeup in order to start her own collection, so that is why 75% of it is hers.  I went on Sat, got there at 9:30 ish, got in line to get my ticket, the lines were so long... this year is definitely more people than last year, since the makeup gurus has been talking about how great it is and more people know about it and actually went.  I was there from 10-5:00, i actually was about to go home around 1:00, but there was so many good deals that i actually came back to shop more!!! >.< OF course i took my lunch break for 2 hours.. =]

The stores i went to shop were:

NYX
ROYAL BRUSHES
FRENDS SUPPLIES
CICI BRUSHES ( CHEAP BRUSHES, THEY WERE $1-5!!)
CROWN BRUSH ( WAY TOO CROWED!!! =/)
BDELLIUM BRUSHES
KRYOLAN MAKEUP
NIGEL'S BEAUTY EMPORIUM
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS


MY STASH!!! ( these are all mine, the 75% of it was gone went to the owner =])


BDELLIUM BRUSHES

The quality of the brush are comparable to Mac brushes, most of them are similar to the 224, and 217.



Kryolan Lip palette ( My new love!!)
I got a free bag for signing up for the membership at Royal Brushes!!

No comments: