Hey everyone! Since I'd just recently got my minerals from Pure Luxe and Simply naturals, i really want to try to pressed them, but somehow i heard that you cant pressed them using 90% alcohol. It just won't work. So i went on youtube to search on how to make homemade mixing medium. Mixing Medium is a type of liquid that let your E/S look more vibrant. Minerals can also be pressed using mixing medium too.
I went to Walmart and bought Glycerin to make my homemade mixing medium. Its really easy and everyone can do it! ENKORE has a tutorial on how to make them, so you guys can check him out! All you need is; Glycerin, purified water, and a empty jar.
REMEMBER: 1 part of Glycerin and 3 parts of water.
GLYCERIN IS IN THE BANDAID SECTION AT WALMART, I AM PRETTY SURE THEY HAVE IT AT CVS OR RITE AID.
1. POUR THE GLYCERIN IN THE CAP OF THE BOTTLE (full cap)
2. THEN POUR IT IN THE EMPTY BOTTLE
3. ADD 3 CAPS OF WATER IN THE BOTTLE (full cap)
4. AFTER YOU DONE POURING 3 PARTS OF WATER, CLOSE THE CAP AND SHAKE THE BOTTLE, AND TA-DA! YOUR VERY OWN HOMEMADE MIXING MEDIUM!
5. THEN DIP YOUR EYELINER BRUSH IN THE LIQUID, AND MIX IT IN YOUR EYELINER
(I AM USING MY JW GEL LINER)
6. THIS IS THE RESULT WITH THE MIXING MEDIUM
7. BEFORE W/OUT THE MIXING MEDIUM, SEE HOW LIGHTER IT IS?
HERE ARE SOME SWATCHES ON MY PURE LUXE MINERALS
THE LAST SWATCH IS FROM SIMPLY NATURALS MINERALS AND PURE LUXE