But today was my lucky day or something. I went to Rite Aid and couldn't believe I found the Jane. Be Pure Gel Liner! I was super happy so i snatch it right away, since it was the last one in black. Anyways, I did a little experimenting on the Mac fluidline and Jane. gel liner, and to be honest with ya'll, Jane. gel liner is sooo good!!! As in quality, quanity, and texture.
Jane Gel Liner :
- Cheap, $5.99, very affordable price!
- 5 grams jar (the Mac fluidline is about 3 grams)
- Very pigmented, texture is very smooth, not dry or flaky
- Easy to glide with a brush
- Comes with a small eyeliner angle brush
- None for the moment! (Maybe hard to find lol)
- Very smooth, easy to glide
- Does stay one waterproof and Smudge proof
- Not that affordable for some people
- 3 grams which is less than the Jane. Gel liner
- I find the Jane. gel liner is such a great alternative for the Mac fluidline. And especially for those who can't afford Mac.
L to R : Jane. Gel liner, Mac fluidline in Blacktrack