Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nailtique Avacado foot cream

Have any of you ever have cracked heel on your feet?? Yes, i have, and i hated it. About a year ago, i realized that my heels got so cracked and it was annoying me. I didnt know the reason y, and that's when i realized it was because i've been wearing sandals everyday, and wasn't wearing socks and shoes. For me, i wear sandals everyday, so the dirt, wind, and sun made my heels dry really bad, to the point where the skin would comes off. Yes, its horrible, but i found a solution. No, it's not wearing socks and shoes again, but using a foot cream. I tried this one brand, at first, it worked for me. But after that, i see it got better, so i stop using it, then it came back, and i tried to used it again, but it didnt help my heels heal.

So i went to my local beauty supply and purchase this brand call Nailtiques, it's a avacado foot cream, it costs around $2.00, which was a pretty good deal. The sales lady told me that its a really good cream and a lot of people like it. That night, i used it, and notice the difference right away. So the next day, i see it got better, and my heel feels softer too. So i would recommend to those who is struggling with cracked heels!

Rating: 5/5

Make sure to use it around 3 to 4 times a week if you want to see the results. =]



My cracked heel (it looked better now, before it was 10x worst than this.)


After putting on the cream, let it dry.

2 comments:

Askmewhats said...

my heel is like way way way cracked than yours! LOL thanks for the review, my cracked heels are one of my biggest problems :)

LOVEKITZY said...

you have a pretty heel :)