Sorry ladies for being a lagger lately. Anyways, I got tagged by Ebeautyblog, she is so funny!!
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.
What is your current obsession?
-umm, shopping for clothes, shoes and purses!!
What are you wearing today?
-right now i am wearing my pjs!
What’s your favorite comfort food?
- Sushi, crawfish, spring rolls, and mama's home cooked meals!
What would make today special?
- is to not go work...
What would you like to learn to do?
-sing, and know how to ballroom dance
What’s the last thing you bought?
- many personal stuff at Walmart LOL
What are you listening to right now?
- Cai luong, which is a vietnamese acting and singing channel my mom is watching.
What is your favorite weather?
- sunny and warm.
What is your most challenging goal right now?
- Is to talk things out with the BF...=[
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
- She is a funny, cute, and awesome person!! Love you eBeautyblog!!!
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
-this is going to be hard because I want to live in another country for a change! But I do not want to leave my friends and family...but if i would pick, i will pick Sidney, Australia for now. Its sucha beautiful city and i want to take all my love ones with me~!
What would you like to have in your hands at right now?
- cha-ching!!! $$$$ LOL
If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be & why?
- A celebrity, doesnt matter who, I just want to shop shop and shopppppppppp
If you would go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
- China, Japan, New York, and Korea where all the great food and shopping of course!
Which language do you wanna learn?
- Korean, Japanese, and French!
What do you look for in a friend?
- Honesty, someone i can laugh with and of course loves to shop and makeup hahhah
Who do you want to meet in person?
- Maybe my fave. korean actress Song Hye Kyo, or BI rain!
What’s your favorite type of music?
- hiphop, love songs, pop.
What’s your dream job?
- Food critic, own my own makeup and hair salon that also teaches makeup class. heheh
Any favorite model?
-Lena from VIVI japanese magazine, she looks good in everything!!!
If you had $100 now what would you spend on it?
- Go buy some delish foods and shop till i am out of $$$
Things you wish you could change in the past?
- being more assertive, dont procastinate
Fashion Pet Peeve?
- slacks that ppl wear for casual, i hate that!
Do you admire anyone’s style?
-Yea...Lena from vivi magazine
Describe your personal style.
- I'd wish i have one..Seriously!
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
What’s your favorite T.V. show?
- Tyra Banks, Forensics files
Do you get enough beauty sleep? yes or no? why?
- I think so... =]
If you can take away one thing that you have to go through as a woman, what would it be?
I tag everyone!!!