My second new year's resolution is to also carry out my interests more. I love photography for a long time but never really got a chance to do anything about it. So this year, i am saving up money for a camera and lens to start off my "obsession" LOL. For now i am using my BF's camera. I been playing around with it this past month and i am LOVING it! I have a Flickr website and will posting that up for you all to see soon.
Anyways, back to beauty, i really admired Rhianna's makeup whenever she's on red carpet. So this is one of the inspiration i found really chic and cute on her and wanted to try it out for myself.
My take on her look. =]
1. I use regular black gel liner to make a winged look, after that, i use a blue color glitter pencil and traced around the top of the black eyeliner.
2. This is what it look like, added with some falsies.
3. Then i use a brow orange blush on my cheeks, what i am using here is Mac Melba blush color.
4. Next apply a fuchsia color lipstick, this is Mac Pink Nouveau lipstick
5. The finish look! Hope you guys like it!