Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hana hair straightener review

John from Misikko company had contacted me to do a review on their popular Hana ceramic hair straightener. The package was specially well packaged, inside you can spot the flat iron with pale blue ceramic plates and a swivel cord. The gift includes a brush, hand sanitizer, pad and pouch, nail buffers and hair serum.

I washed my hair, put on the hair serum i got as a gift, and blow dry my hair by using their professional dryer. After that, I just simply straighten my hair layers by layers. Took me about 10-15 mins to straighten my hair. The flat iron took 2 mins to heat up. My hair was super sleek straight, hair felt completely soft and smooth. :)

My hair type is fine hair, so whenever I straighten it, it is very thin and little. But this iron does both wonders, straight and curl. I prefer curling my hair more, just because it gives me more depth and volume.

Overall, Misikko products are very professional and quality made. Their prices are a bit pricey, but you do get what you paid for. I recommend for those who are Starting their business in hair, Hana might be a product to start out with. :)

Please check them out!

http://www.misikko.com/best-flat-iron.html
http://www.misikko.com/hair-dryers
http://www.hanasalon.com

Note: pictures are out of order because I'm currently using my phone to blog this. I couldn't figured out a way to make them in order yet. Will fix soon. Thanks!

1 comment:

bedroom ideas said...

Hi
This is really a thought provoking write up for the content writers. Proceed posting such wonderful articles!