Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Europe trip

My last summer vacation would described as the most amazing experience trip to Europe. I swore that I will never get a chance to go Europe in my life, but I did, and it was wonderful. Being in a different environment, food, culture, people, and the scenery was all new to me. It just open my eyes more to the view a place not like home.

We went to London, Paris, and Spain. London is a a mix of modern and old city. Modern would be describe as their busy lifestyle, abundance of clothing stores, and restaurants. And yet their antique ancient buildings are beautifully design with so much history.

Paris is my favorite place to be. Despite of the rude people, I enjoyed their food most, I love how restaurants are set up, and the delicate food are to die for!! From just simply butter, pate,breads to extravagant mussels, steaks and desserts!! Speaking of dessert, macaroons are by far the most often found in all bakeries. Even mc donalds! The highlight was seeing the Eiffel tower. How amazing it was. I love it when it was at night. With the sparkling lights. Oh how I miss Paris.

Last is Spain. We went to Barcelona, with their beautiful topless beach and known food called tapas. People were Nice and subways were very clean. Spain is a place where you would want to relax and chill, the people are just enjoying life, and doesnt seem stressed. Which we should inherit that from them once in awhile. :)
Marid was our first reason to be in Europe to see the pope, Benedicto. We spend a week there to join world youth day event. Everyone from around the world came for one purpose to see the pope. :) another wonderful experience to have.

No comments: